You can't beat a classic lemonade for the ultimate refreshing summer drink. This simple homemade lemonade recipe is easy to make and so delicious!
8 fresh lemons, squeezed (280 ml or 1¼ cups lemon juice)
2 liters water
sugar syrup (1 1/2 cups sugar mixed with 1 cup of water)
5-8 fresh mint leaves, for garnish
5-7 lemon slices, for garnish
berries (optional)(sliced strawberries, raspberries)
How to make it:
1. Start by squeezing out the juice of your fresh lemons using a lemon squeezer
2. In a sauce pan, add the sugar and a 1 cup of water heating in on medium heat until the sugar dissolves (about 5 minutes or so)
3. Mix sugar syrup, 2 liters cold water and the freshly squeezed lemon juice.
4. Add lemon slices and mint leaves onto the top of lemonade.
5. If you prefer, you can add sliced strawberries, raspberries or any other fruits/fruit purees
5. Top with ice to keep it nice and cold